Thursday, December 1, 2011

Review: Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase®

Living in S. Florida can be a blessing and a curse. The humidity can leave you melting on the sidewalk like the Wicked Witch of the West. However, the same humidity can leave your skin looking and feeling younger than your years.

I am quite fortunate when it comes to wrinkles. At 45 the only visible signs of wrinkles are tiny lines around the eyes. After trying the Under Eye Recovery for a few weeks, I did notice a bit of improvement. Lack of sleep causes a bit of puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. The Under Eye Recovery seemed to minimize the puffiness and made the area around my eyes seem brighter. The dark circles are still there but do seem slightly lighter.

As part of a BzzAgent Campaign, I received the Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase® Under Eye Recovey & the Anti-Winkle Daily Cream

Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase® product line
  • Consists of 10 anti-aging cleansers, moisturizers and daily treatments
  • Combines exclusive clinical strength kinetin with potent cosmeceutical ingredients
  • Awarded Prevention Magazine's 2011 "Defy Your Age" Beauty Award – Best Eye Cream for the DLK Lift & Resculpt Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
  • Available exclusively at select Walmart and Walgreens stores as well as at all Duane Reade locations for $25-$35
DLK Anti-Wrinkle Daily Cream SPF 30
  • Softens lines and wrinkles
  • Brightens skin and makes it more vibrant
  • Makes skin feel soft and hydrated
  • Helps skin stay youthful with fewer wrinkles and dark spots
  • Protects against sun damage – the number one cause of aging
DLK Under Eye Recovery
  • Uncovers fresh, energized and beautiful eyes in 14 days*
  • Soothes and deflates puffiness
  • Decreases dark circles as it brightens
  • Boosts collagen to smooth the signs of wrinkles
  • Minimizes future eye bags by stopping liquid accumulation and inhibiting loss of elasticity
The Wrinkle Repair Cream was too heavy for my taste, I do not like using heavy creams on my face, I prefer sticking to lotions that are easily absorbed and do not leave my face shiny. I tried it on my face for a few days but it just felt too heavy and my complexion looked too shiny. It did not cause breakouts though. I did, however, use the cream on my décolletage, primarily the cleavage. This area, although not wrinkled, did appear to show the beginning signs of aging. After using the cream, that area appears smoother. I do love that the cream contains an SPF of 30 which is an every day absolute necessity for me.

I would definitely consider using the Under Eye Recovery in the future. My eyes did look brighter and less puffy. The Anti-Winkle Daily Cream is just not for me. But I do see it possibly working out for those that have more wrinkles and/ or live in harsher, dryer climates.


**I am a BzzAgent. I received the products free of charge to review, share, and provide my honest opinion.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know you were here!