Friday, January 14, 2011

Review: Kashi Go Lean Crisp

I am ashamed to admit that I am not a big breakfast person. I know that breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day, but I just don't care for it. For starters, I do not eat eggs. I also do not drink milk AND I do not like milk on my cereal. I eat my cereal dry which cuts my healthy options to a minimum.

It's no coincidence that my healthy option cereals are all made by Kashi. I started with GO Lean Crunch. Although I really like this cereal, it is a little too crunchy and hard. I am sure that it is better enjoyed with milk... for those that like cereal & milk. I also like the Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal. This one I can totally enjoy dry. I love the Honey Toasted and the Warm Cinnamon Oat, not only for breakfast either. I carry around a baggie of cereal for snacking as well, just like a baby!

I just recently received a sample of the new Kashi GOLEAN® Crisp!™ Toasted Berry Crumble. Can I just say that this is my new favorite cereal? Not only does it contain 9 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber (that’s twice the protein and fiber of the average of other cereals) but it tastes GREAT right out of the box! I also like to mix it in my yogurt instead of granola. Yummy! I love that it's crisp and much easier to chew than the  GoLean Crunch. Plus it has a nice hint of berries that makes it tastier for us dry cereal lovers. Since I don't eat eggs, I'm getting my morning protein from my cereal! Who would have thunk it??? Plus for someone that has been told that I need to include more fiber in my diet, this is a great choice!

Have you tried Kashi GOLEAN® Crisp!™ Toasted Berry Crumble? What did you think? If you haven't, try it. You won't be disappointed! You can find a coupon on Target.com and stack it with a manufacturer coupon as well for added savings.


***I received a sample & money saving coupon from Vocalpoint.  
I was not paid for this review and the opinions expressed here are strictly my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know you were here!