Saturday, January 15, 2011

Local Miami Deal: Laser Hair Removal

Local Miami Dade & Broward Peeps, have I got a great deal to share with you! I have been getting Laser Hair removal treatments with Michelle for a few months now. I am very happy with the results. My underarms are smooth as a baby's bottom. I am working on a few other areas as well. Anyone that knows me, knows that I have an aversion to body hair. I was dying to shave my legs when I was only 7 years old. Over the years, my aversion has grown to include the actual shaving part. Hopefully soon, that will be a thing of the past!

Each session lasts about between 5 & 15 minutes depending on what you are getting done.. It's quick and for the most part painless. The only bad part is that it costs a gazillion dollars! Except for a limited time. This is where the deal comes in. Laser Hair Removal by Michelle is offering a Friends & Family Special. Just let her know that I sent you and you will receive 7 sessions for the insane price of $99! That includes your choice of upper lip, chin, face, under arms or bikini. Other areas may be included, so be sure to ask. You need to mention the F&F promo and tell her that I sent you to get this deal!

Michelle is located in Aventura, FL. For me, that involves a 45 minute drive. But it's totally worth it!

**What's in it for me? Well, as with any other F&F referral promo, there is a little something for me. For each person that I refer, I get 1 session on on the house!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know you were here!