Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One Day Deals!

I am a huge fan of Groupon! I love shopping and I love saving money, so it's a win-win situation. I especially love the Groupons for services like spas and salons. I have also purchased Groupons for attractions, both at home and for vacations. I am a proud Groupie!

I was watching Nightline last night, and they were talking about Groupon and its founder and CEO. Groupon has been around for 2 years and the CEO is now 29 years old! They started with 7 employees and now have over 500! It all comes down to the power of Social Media! Maybe some day, I will come up with some super cool idea and make some millions!

Now, I admit, I have bought coupons from Living Social , DealOn, & Dealtificate. Hands down, I have found the best deals on Groupon. I like that they have a discussion board for each deal and that you are able to ask questions before you buy. They actually answer too! I was considering purchasing a deal on Living Social, but the description was rather vague. I emailed them on Friday and I am still waiting for a response.

Remember that these are generally one day deals, so if you see it and like it, buy it. Check your city, you might find something that you can use! I know that I always do! :-))


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know you were here!